Mall of Emirates Serviced Apartment, Al Barsha
Dubai is often considered the top destination in the Middle East for travellers wanting something that is uniquely special.
While the apartments are surrounded by malls, restaurants and some of the top attractions in the city, Al Barsha is a neighborhood where the immensely popular Mall of the Emirates can be found (a complex home to designer stores, restaurants, and Ski Dubai - an indoor ski resort and snow park). An area that is more than suitable for any traveller.
Mall of the Emirates metro station is just a 15-minute walk away, and can conveniently take you anywhere in Dubai.
- Dubai International Airport T-1 26.3 km
- Mall of the Emirates metro station 2.1 km
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Lift access
- Security deposit required
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Three times a week
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Rooftop Terrace
- Safety Deposit Box
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Toiletries (One time)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Room service
- Communal lounge
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Onsite restaurant
- Meeting rooms
- Onsite cafe
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Steam room
- Spa treatments available
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Direct dial telephone
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Vacuum cleaner
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Support available 24 hours a day
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Sprinkler system
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Known for its lively atmosphere and diverse community, Al Barsha is a vibrant neighbourhood in Dubai having easy access to major highways and public transportation. It is a great place to live for those who want to be in the heart of Dubai and have easy access to other parts of the city. The area also has several schools, supermarkets, and community centres, making it a convenient place to live.It also offers a lively atmosphere, with many restaurants, cafes, and shops and home to the famous Mall of the Emirates, which is a must-visit destination for many tourists.It is a great place to experience the best of Dubai's urban lifestyle and culture.
Those looking for a spectacular stay should check out these serviced apartments in Al Barsha. All the cosy features make a stay here more than worthwhile.
These apartments are an ideal as they are near malls, local transport, museums, restaurants and cafes. With their convenient location, the city's must-see destinations are easily accessible. Facilities and services like 24-hour room service, balcony, free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour security, daily housekeeping, gift/souvenir shop come with the apartments.
All unites are fitted with tiled and carpeted floors. Each one offers a living room with a dining area and a kitchenette complete with a fridge and a stove. The bathroom is fitted with a bath and a shower.
The recreational facilities offered include a fitness centre, sauna, outdoor pool and spa.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.