Marasi Drive J One Serviced Apartments
This apartment is located just 15-minute walk from one of the biggest mall in Dubai The Dubai Mall while putting one in the middle of the major attractions in Dubai. You will be able to see a vast range of shopping malls, jewellery shops, handicraft stores and much more here. The centrepiece of the mall is Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, one of the largest aquariums in the world. With the capacity to hold 10 million litres of water, Dubai Aquarium illuminates the marvels of the ocean floor and you will be able to view one of the most diverse collections of marine animals worldwide.
- Dubai International Airport 8.26 miles
- Sharjah International Airport 25.6 miles
- Dubai Mall Metro Station 1.2 miles
- Business Bay Metro Station 1.98 miles
- Canal Views Bus Stop 0.62 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Safety deposit box
- Room with small balcony
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Private patio
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Steam room
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Dining table and chairs
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee table
- Vacuum cleaner
- Oven: Oven
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- First aider
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Intercom system
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Technical support staff
- High speed broadband connection
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
These luxurious apartments will provide you comfort like nothing else. It comes with a sofa, a seating area, a flat-screen Television with satellite channels, a well-fitted kitchen featuring microwave, a fridge and oven as well as an electric tea pot,a dining area, a safety deposit box and a private bathroom with bathrobes.
The building also has a terrace.
All the residents will be able to take advantage of the outdoor swimming pool, a fitness center and air-conditioned accommodations with a patio, free WiFi and a car rental service is also provided.
- 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.