Marasi Drive Serviced Apartment II Serviced Apartm...
Explore this dynamic community with its convenient location and proximity to famous spots. It is conveniently close to the Metro Station while also being nearby the Dubai Marina Mall, with its hip stores and varied restaurants and cafes.
The building stands tall near the Dubai Canal, with access to the waterway’s covered walkways, lifestyle offerings and lush parks. Take advantage of the exciting retail and dining options of the Burj area along with the world’s biggest shopping mall and tallest tower within striking distance.
Business Bay is one of the trendy residential and professional hubs in Dubai. Set amidst the gleaming waters of the Dubai Canal, it is neighbours with Dubai’s quintessential neighbourhood, Downtown Dubai.
Some of the attraction you may want to visit while you are here include :
Dubai Fountain (approx 5 min ) : It is a massive fountain with 30-minute displays of water jets reaching 140 m, set to a music & light show
Burj Khalifa (approx 7 min away ) : The most famous tourist attraction in Dubai knwon for being one of the tallest skyscarper with a viewing deck, restaurant and 11 Hectare park.
5 mins to Dubai Mall
Dubai aquarium (approx 12 min away) : Home to thousands of aquatic animals, here you would be able to see over 140 underwater species while the carefully designed experiences allows the visitors to come face to face with the aquatic residents and make some memorable moments with their loved ones.
- Dubai International Airport DXB 15 km
- Business Bay 3.2 km
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Room with small balcony
- Walk on Balcony
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Private patio
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Games console: In apartment
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Technical support staff
- Fire extinguishers
Enter into a decent 1 Bedroom Living space where you would be able to find a Sofa Bed with a Flat Screen Television in front of it to keep you entertained dusring your stay.The Glass doors present beside the sofas allows you to enter into the balcony with a small sitting arrangement for you to sit back and take in the views of the city.The Master Bedroom features a king sized bedding giving you the access to the balcony as well. The fully equipped kitchen will cater to all of your needs along with a microwave, kettle , coffee maker as well as a toaster.
Further you would also be able to take advantage of the swimming pool present at the property.
The Apartment offers stunning Burj Khalifa Views
Some things to note about this apartment :
- All utilities and bills comes included
- Complimentary cleaning service every 10 days is provided
- Free Wi-Fi Internet - Speed is 250mbps
- This is a fully air-conditioned unit
- Flat-screen TV comes with basic channels
- Private covered car parking space is provided
- No Pets are allowed inside the unit
- No Parties are allowed inside the unit
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.