Salahuddin Street Serviced Apartment, Deira
The closest metro station is Salahuddin, which is a short walk from the apartment. Dubai International Airport is 15 to 20 minutes drive away. Reef Mall is stone's throw away from the apartment. Hor Al Anz street is also a short distance away, which offers a wide range of street food.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||AED900||AED900||AED900||AED900|
|Family Suite with 3 beds||N/A||AED850||AED850||AED800||AED750|
|2 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||AED1100||AED1100||AED1050||AED1050|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dubai International Airport 3.2miles
- Salahuddin Metro Station 0.3 miles
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Maid services: Every day
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Non smoking
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Zip and link beds
- Room service
- Communal lounge
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Shopping service
- Onsite restaurant
- Meeting rooms
- Onsite cafe
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Steam room
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dust pan and brush
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- CFL or LED lighting
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Sprinkler system
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
A stay at the Salahuddin Street will mean you are never more than a few minutes away from all amenities in the city. The closest public transport is the Salahuddin Metro Station. The property is bright, airy and elegant throughout and the décor has been chosen with the guest’s comfort in mind.
The property is well equipped for a home-away-from-home stay and comes with complimentry WiFi, air conditioning, soundproofed and non-smoking rooms, terrace, swimming pool, fitness centre, sauna, free parking facility, daily room service, language experts available for assitance and much more.
The kitchen is fully equipped with all the utensils you could need and all the electrical appliances provided are high-end. The perfect blend of comfort and luxury, the furniture in every room is of the highest quality with LEDs and other appliances provided. There is also ample storage provided for all your luggage.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.