Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Serviced Apartment, Dow...
Dubai is one of the Middle East's most unique and pleasurable cities, with more luxury than you can possibly believe.
This furnished apartment is located in Downtown, Dubai’s most iconic neighborhood. The Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest skyscraper, is also the area’s most popular attraction and gives you astounding views from the top and an eyesore from the bottom. Downtown is also home to the Opera District, one of the most stylish cultural destinations in the city that will please those that love a bit of history and art.
There's a metro station close to the apartment that will get you around the rest of Dubai with ease.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||AED825||AED800|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dubai International Airport 8.7miles
- Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall 0.6 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Onsite shops
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Chromecase / Apple TV
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Onsite security
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
Contemporary and vibrant, this serviced apartment in Dubai delivers all that business and leisure travelers require for any length of stay.
Gorgeous furniture, a fully-equipped kitchen, smart TV, and a premium wireless speaker are just a few of the amenities you’ll find inside this 1-bedroom apartment. Ideally located in Downtown Dubai, you’ll find a lot to love outside as well. When you’re ready to relax, you’ll be happy to discover that the bedroom comes with pillowtop mattresses, premium linens, and cozy towels.
We handle everything so you can simply show up and start living.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.