Silverine Tower Serviced Apartment, Dubai Marina
Situated in the heart of Dubai Marina and within walking distance to the metro and water taxi, Silverene enjoys an ideal location.
Within minutes you have access to a vast array of cafes, restaurants, stores and services as well as the picturesque marinas. Silverene has direct access to the Marina Walk, a 9km walkway filled with entertainment, dining options, stores, playgrounds and landscaping. The Dubai Marina displays the beautiful waterfront of Dubai. It is a rather young, yet sophisticated community.
What is more striking about the Dubai Marina, is that this development is the longest man-made marina in the world.
- Dubai International Airport, Dubai 20 miles
- Dubai Marina Mall, Dubai Marina - Dubai 1.4 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Rooftop Terrace
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (non-chargeable)
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Central heating
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Tablet/iPad instruction manual
- Handy Telephone
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Full Sky/Virgin Package (Full sports and movies)
- Nutrition extraction: Fruit Blender
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Modern and stylish, this 2 bedroom apartment in The Silverine Tower is close to the beach and great for large groups or families.
This fully furnished property comprises of a generously sized living room equipped with a comfortable sofa and smart TV, an open plan and modern kitchen well equipped with appliances and electronics, a spacious balcony with stunning Dubai Marina views, a master bedroom with a king sized bed and built-in wardrobes and the second bedroom with 2 single sized beds. All bedrooms come with fresh linens, while the bathrooms come with an essential toiletry pack and set of towels.
This neat and stylish space will surely be a home away from home.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.