West Wharf Tower Serviced Apartment
Dubai is one of the jewels of the Middle East that just keeps on delivering for all guests that enter.
All in all, you are in the perfect location for business and leisure. The Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall are only 10 minutes drive away; perfect for those that want to see the highlights. In the evening you can enjoy the epic Fountain show at Burj Khalifa, the ideal conclusion to any short or extended trip to Dubai.
The nearest metro station is Business Bay which is a walkable distance from the apartments.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom Unit 1205||N/A||AED1200||AED1200||AED1100||AED1000|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dubai International Airport 10miles
- Business Bay Metro Station 1.3 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Bicycle available
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- First aider
- Onsite security
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Located in Dubai in the Dubai Emirate region with The Dubai Fountain nearby, Apartments- West Wharf provides accommodations with free private parking.
All of the air-conditioned units feature a private bathroom, flat-screen TV, fully-equipped kitchen and balcony.
Burj Khalifa is 1.2 mi from the apartment, while Dubai Mall is 1.4 mi away. The nearest airport is Dubai International Airport, 10 mi from the Apartment.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.