Gardiner Place Apartment Temple Bar Dublin
Dublin awaits with all of its glorious attractions to give you the perfect stay.
Choosing this as your Dublin getaway, you will be able to walk to all the major tourist attractions in Dublin including Croke Park and O’Connell Street which are both only 5 minutes away. You’ll be close enough to all of the vibrant nightlife, entertainment, shopping, and restaurants, but far enough away to relax and unwind when you return to your apartment.
You are just a 3 minute walk from Croke Park and O’Connell Street when staying with us while also being close to the Mater and Temple Street Hospital.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Triple Bed Studio||N/A||N/A||€145||€140||€135|
|Quad Bed Studio||N/A||N/A||€155||€150||€145|
|Double Bed Studio||N/A||N/A||€130||€125||€120|
|Single Bed Studio||N/A||N/A||€125||€120||€115|
|Twin Bed Studio||N/A||N/A||€135||€130||€125|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dublin Airport 6.7miles
- Tara Street 1 miles
- Parnell Square East, Stop 262 0.2 miles
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Tenancy agreement required
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Business centre
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 21 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Fans in Apartment
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Television package: Cable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Clothing rack
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Desk to work from
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
Contemporary and vibrant, these serviced apartments in Dublin deliver all that business and leisure travellers require for any length of stay.
Some of the amenities in the apartments include complimentary Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy bed, sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. Why not kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones on the web or put a scrumptious meal together in the kitchen. Either way, you will feel right at home.
Enquire now to book your stay with us.
30 Day Cancellation policy | Group policies may vary (3+ Apartments)
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.