Gardiner Street Apartment Temple Bar Dublin
Located on Gardiner Street, we provide you with a comfortable and convenient stay at an affordable price.
These Dublin city attractions include Croke Park, O’Connell Street, the IFSC, Henry Street and Temple Bar. This location provides you with peace and quiet in Dublin city centre while also being within walking distance of Henry Street, the 3arena, Temple Bar and the Guinness Storehouse.
Enjoy and indulge in all the local cuisine and bars nearby.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Triple Bed Studio||N/A||N/A||€160||€155||€150|
|Twin Bed Studio||N/A||N/A||€130||€125||€120|
|Double Bed Studio||N/A||N/A||€150||€145||€140|
|Single Bed Studio||N/A||N/A||€120||€115||€110|
|Double Bed Small Studio||N/A||N/A||€140||€135||€130|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dublin Airport 6.9miles
- Marlborough Luas 0.31 miles
- Gardiner Street 0.1 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Minimum stay: 21 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
Stay at Amberley House and wake up to some of Dublin’s top tourist attractions on your doorstep.
Some of the amenities in the apartments include complimentary Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy bed, sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. Why not kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones on the web or put a scrumptious meal together in the kitchen.
Enquire now to book your stay here.
30 Day Cancellation policy | Group policies may vary (3+ Apartments)
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.