Modern Grand Canal Apartment Ballsbridge Dublin
Dublin is fast becoming one of the top stays in Europe thanks to its culture and astounding attractions.
Grand Canal is an 11-minute walk from the apartment, while The Convention Centre Dublin is 1.5 km away. Dublin Airport is 14 km from the property. Just a minute’s walk from the Grand Canal, the apartment is a light-filled, quiet retreat in one of Dublin’s trendiest urban areas, the Grand Canal Docks.
There are plenty of ways to get around Dublin thanks to fantastic transport connections, all within easy reach.
- Grand Canal Dock 0.5 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- First aid kit
Just a minute’s walk from the Grand Canal, this 3-bedroom vacation house is a light-filled, quiet retreat in one of Dublin’s trendiest urban areas, the Grand Canal Docks. Also known as “Silicon Docks” for its plethora of high-tech industries with offices in the area, it’s near many cultural attractions, such as the Bord Gáis Energy Theatre (11 min). the National Gallery of Ireland (19 min) and the Science Gallery Dublin (18 min). The Ringsend Road bus stop is closeby.
Guests will love the beautiful furnishings and eclectic mix of modern art carefully chosen by our local interior designers. A large outdoor terrace is the perfect place to unwind with a glass of wine after seeing the local sights, and each bedroom has the highest-quality, comfortable mattresses to ensure you get a good night’s sleep. Premium amenities include free WiFi, cable TV, hotel beds and linens, luxury toiletries, and a Nespresso machine.
Great for families or large groups, this designer Serviced Apartment in Ballsbridge is the perfect place to explore the wonderful sights and sounds of Dublin.
Sweet Inn allows guests to choose between two cancellation policies when booking an apartment.
Moderate:Guests receive a full refund upon cancellation more than 14 days prior to the check-in date. In the case of cancellations or changes in booking within 14 days of the check-in date, no full or partial refund will be granted.
Non-Refundable:No refund will be granted upon cancellation, regardless of the time of cancellation. When making a booking within 14 days of the check-in date, this is the only policy available.
*Cleaning Fee will be refunded for any reservation cancellation, regardless of cancellation policy.
**Applicable taxes will be retained and remitted.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.