Herbert Park Lane III Apartment Ballsbridge Dublin...
Herbert Park complex is situated between the R.D.S. show grounds and beautiful Herbert Park.
The complex is surrounded by a superb choice of amenities including some of Dublin premier restaurants, coffee shops, 5 star hotels, boutiques, the Aviva stadium, RDS and many of the city corporate headquarters. Dublini Airport is a 20 minute drive away via the port tunnel.
The entrance into the apartment block is through the main hallway; the beautifully laid out entrance is finished with tiled floors and a video intercom system.
- Dublin Airport 8miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Walk on Balcony
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- First aid kit
This sleek and modern apartment is situated in the beautiful Herbert Park complex, which is widely regarded as one of Dublin's premier developments.
It comes with a hall leading to a kitchen with integrated appliances and granite work surface. The kitchen if fully kitted with all appliances, crockery and cutlery. The light filled living room also serves as a dining area along with a relaxing area for reading, talking or watching television.
The large double bed is perfect for recharging after a long day.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.