The Gasworks V Apartment Ballsbridge Dublin
Close to the likes of Google HQ and Dart Station, all travellers with love staying in this delightful area.
The Gasworks is on the door step of the City Centre, Ballsbridge and Grand Canal Dock. Some of the recreational amenities within walking distance include the Aviva Stadium, Bord Gais Theatre, The RDS, Shelbourne Park Stadium, Hebert Park and Sportsco Gym and Sport Centre.
Enjoy having everything in walking distance.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||€175||€175||€165|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dublin Airport 9.8miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Minimum stay: 21 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dust pan and brush
- Rice Cooker
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Smoke alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Electrical safety check
Located in the Gasworks development, this apartment is ready to deliver the perfect stay.
In excellent condition. this apartment features a hall leading to a kitchen with integrated appliances and granite work surface. The kitchen if fully kitted with all appliances, crockery and cutlery. The light filled living room also serves as a dining area along with an area for watching the TV.
The bedroom consists of a large double bed for long, cosy nights in.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.