Offers great accessibility to upscale restaurants, trendy fashions, several music and technology companies based nearby in Dunedin South Island's finest residential district.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dunedin International Airport 17.8miles
- Dunedin Railway Station 0.3 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Maid services: Six times a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi: Chargeable
- MPS docking station
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Fire certificates
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Onsite security
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Quest Dunedin is located within walking distance from Dunedin's Central Business District and Cadbury World, the University of Otago and Dunedin Public Hospital, Dunedin Railway Station and Otago Golf Club.
- 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.