The Malt House Apartment Edinburgh
Full of museums, galleries and culture, the Scottish capital of Edinburgh is a top stay for all.
There are supermarkets plus a variety of great coffee shops, pubs and restaurants around the corner, and numerous tourist attractions within walking distance, including Edinburgh Castle, EICC, the Usher Hall and Princess Street Gardens. George Street is a 5-minute walk away featuring leading shopping attractions, restaurants, bars and clubs.
it's a 10-minute walk to Haymarket station and less than a minute walk from the Airlink bus stop and tram stop on Shandwick Place to access the airport.
- Edinburgh 8 Milesmiles
- Glasgow 53 Miles miles
- Haymarket Station 0.5 Miles miles
- Waverley Station 1.1 Miles miles
- N/A miles
- N/A miles
- Edinburgh Bus Station 1.2 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storage (in office)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dust pan and brush
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
Furnished to a high standard, The Malt House Apartments offer a great spot to call home in the Scottish capital.
A stunning refurbishment of a Grade B listed former whiskey bonded warehouse situated in Edinburgh’s bustling West End, The Malt House Edinburgh features a mix of 2-bedroom and 1-bedroom studio apartments that are awaiting your occupancy. Some of the features include a flat screen TV, free Wi-Fi and a fully equipped kitchen.
Enquire now to book your stay.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.