Monceau Suite Edinburgh
10 minutes walk from York Place & St. James Centre
10 minutes walk from Calton Hill
15 minutes walk from Waverley Station
20 minutes walk from the Royal Mile
- Edinburgh 9.6miles
- Edinburgh Waverley 1.3 miles
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Once a week
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Sofa bed
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Coffee table
- Knife block
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
The Monceau Suite is a fabulous 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom apartment at the edge of beautiful New Town, with a private entrance and shared garden. Get blown away by this stylish apartment with its high-end finishes, just a stone's throw away from everything Edinburgh has to offer.
Perfect for group/family trips, workcations & professionals for up to 9 people.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.