Palais-Royal Suite Edinburgh
The Grassmarket is located in the heart of Edinburgh's historic Old Town, central to the city's main business, shopping, legal and financial districts and ideally positioned to take advantage of its world-renowned International, Film and Fringe Festivals and Hogmanay celebrations.
The property is situated in the heart of the UNESCO World Heritage Site and just a stones' throw from Edinburgh Castle, St. Giles' Cathedral, the National Museum of Scotland, the National Library and Edinburgh University. A wide selection of restaurants, bars and shops are within easy reach.
- Edinburgh Airport 7.1 miles
- Edinburgh Waverley 1 miles
- Haymarket 1.2 miles
- Security deposit required
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (in office)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Zip and link beds
- Tablet/iPad instruction manual
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Freeview
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
Situated just off The Grassmarket in Old Town, the Palais-Royal Suite by Bonjour Residences is a luxurious 3 bedroom apartment, epitomizing the mix of modern styling and historic features. This exceptional apartment has been newly refurbished and is located in a central, vibrant and busy location.
- 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.