St Andrews Square Apartments Edinburgh
St Andrew Square Apartments provide a great central base from which to explore the city.
In the bustling East End, the property is just a 2-minute walk from Waverley Railway Station and places you on the doorstep for everything that central Edinburgh has to offer. An ideal base for a bit of retail therapy at Harvey Nichols and Multrees Walk, the old town and Royal Mile are a 10-minutes by foot, and a wide range of restaurants, bars, cafes and shops are located in the immediate vicinity of the apartments.
There are also great transport links to the airport with a tram stop 100m away on St Andrew Square and an Airlink bus stop on George Street just a few minutes walk away.
- Edinburgh 8 Miles miles
- Glasgow 53 Miles miles
- Waverley Station 0.1 Miles miles
- Haymarket Station 1.2 Miles miles
- N/A miles
- N/A miles
- Edinburgh Bus Station 0.4 miles miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storage (in office)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Anti allergy bedding (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc) - One time
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Coffee and tea provided
- Oven: Oven
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Intercom system
- Smoke alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
Stylish and contemporary, these apartments are perfectly designed for stylish stays in Edinburgh.
St Andrews apartments are a great base for leisure or business guest, comprising of mostly studios, these apartments still have all you need for your short or longer stay and a great competitive price. Some of the features include a fully equipped kitchen, a flat screen TV a cosy place to sleep and so much more.
Enquire now to enjoy the Scottish capital.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.