Thistle Street Apartment Edinburgh
Situated in the new town between George Street and Queen Street, our Thistle Street Apartments provides guests with a quiet retreat.
while within walking distance of many of Edinburgh’s best restaurants, bars and shopping areas. Gain easy access to luxury shopping at Harvey Nichols and Multrees Walk. Waverley Station is little more than a 5-minute walk and airport transport links are easily accessible- a tram stop on St Andrew Square and an Airlink bus stop on George Street, both just a few minutes walk away.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Superior||£300||£275||£250||£225||£200|
|2 Bedroom Superior||£400||£375||£350||£325||£300|
|3 Bedroom Deluxe||£500||£475||£450||£425||£400|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Edinburgh 8 Milesmiles
- Glasgow 53 Miles miles
- Waverley Station 0.5 Miles miles
- Haymarket Station 1.2 Miles miles
- N/A miles
- N/A miles
- Edinburgh Bus Station 0.3 miles miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storage (in office)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dust pan and brush
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
Contemporary and stylish, these apartments are designed to create the perfect stay in Edinburgh.
Our Thistle Street apartments provide a great base from which to explore the city. A superb townhouse conversion, which now provides high quality 1, 2 and 3 bedroom accommodation, a private balcony and an en-suite can be found in the 2 and 3 bedroom apartments for extra comfort.
Enquire now to stay in the Scottish capital.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.