Tramstraat Serviced Apartment
Each and every square feet of our accommodation has been carefully planned to give you the ultimate in comfort and convenience, to say nothing of the location, which is in the vicinity of the most popular shopping and entertainment hot-spots of the city.
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Lift access
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Car parking: External car parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Nannies / Baby Sitter Services
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Chromecase / Apple TV
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
The tramstraat apartments are centrally located, only a 5 minute walk from the Eindhoven central station. These one-bedroom apartments provide the comfort and convenience of living in a home away from home.
Ideal for one or two occupants, these apartments feature a beautiful open kitchen and dining area, comfortable living and working space, and a double bed to relax at the end of a long day. And in case you are in the mood for getting a feel of the city every now and then, just step out and enjoy the views from your balcony
Housekeeping is provided once a week. Offsite parking is available for an additional fee.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.