Leerbachstraße Serviced Apartment
Leerbachstraße Serviced ApartmentFrankfurt is located in close proximity to the Alte Oper and thus Frankfurt city centre. From here, it is just a few minutes’ walk to the stock exchange, the hotspots of the gastronomy, culture and art scenes and also the upmarket shopping street.
- Frankfurt Airport 9.3miles
- Frankfurt(M)Taunusanlage 0.12 miles
- Alte Oper 0.25 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- First aid kit
- Security Alarm System
Apartments in our Family-Category offer a lot of extra space for up to 4 persons. A second, seperate room is also available as a spacious bathroom with shower and bath, a balcony, free WiFi and cable-TV. The seperate kitchen is furnished with dishwasher, oven and ceramic hob.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.