Solms Serviced Apartment
We wish you a relaxing stay in our modern building in the middle of the City West. The central location is the ideal starting point for a carefree stay in the lively city. The public transport as well as many surrounding companies and the Messe Frankfurt can be reached within a few minutes on foot. The city centre can be explored by bike on the well-developed cycle paths. Our garage keeps your bike and car safe. Of course, supermarkets and restaurants are within walking distance and a weekly market is also nearby.
- Frankfurt Airport 8.5 miles
- Frankfurt am Main Messe 0.75 miles
- Leipziger Straße 0.8 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Security deposit required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Walk on Balcony
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Business centre
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Anti allergy bedding (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- First aider
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
We would like to welcome you to Frankfurt West, a central and beautiful district that is currently undergoing a very exciting development. Some of them with balcony or terrace. The “Salone”, our community area, is at your disposal if you don’t want to work in the apartment or if you just feel like some company. Here you will surely find one or the other guest who will have a drink with you or share with you stories that life writes. Also in Frankfurt West our biggest wish is that you feel like you are staying with friends! We are looking forward to seeing you and are there for you.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.