Avenue du Lignon Serviced Apartment, Ville
Geneva is the second-most populous city in Switzerland, lying at the southern tip of expansive Lac Léman (Lake Geneva).
Like many European cities, the old town allows you to enjoy architectural wonders from the late middle age or renaissance time and the silence of a pedestrian district. You can also find nice bars and Swiss traditional food that fills you up and makes the trip even more memorable.
- Geneva Airport 13miles
- Geneva 1.3 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Underfloor heating
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Minimum stay: 21 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Salt and pepper
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
The apartment has below facilities
Wifi is included in the price of the room;
A safe is provided;
The kitchens are fully equipped;
The weekly cleaning of the studio including the replacement of sheets and bath sets as well as the ridding of garbage cans is also included.
Our cleaning ladies have access to disinfectant gel and use masks to work. Our staff measures their temperature every morning and afternoon before resuming their duties.
A laundry room is available to the guests;
The reception hours, located at Rue Dizerens, are as follows: Monday to Friday 8:00 am - 8:00 pm / Saturday, Sunday and holidays: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.