Avenue Eugène Pittard Serviced Apartment, Les Eaux...
Geneva is the second-most populous city in Switzerland, lying at the southern tip of expansive Lac Léman (Lake Geneva).
Surrounded by the Alps and Jura mountains, Geneva has incredible views of Mont Blanc, as well as the likes of the Geneva Water Fountain, St Pierre Cathedral and the Musée d'Art et d'Histoire. The headquarters of Europe’s United Nations and the Red Cross can be found here too, showing that the city is a global hub for diplomacy and banking.
- Geneva Airport 5 miles
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Nannies / Baby Sitter Services
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Walk on Balcony
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Alarm clock
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Table football
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Games rooms
- Table tennis
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Games console: In reception area
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Full Sky/Virgin Package (Full sports and movies)
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Oven: Oven
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Nutrition extraction: Nutri Bullett
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Security Alarm System
- Balcony's on ground floor are accessible by the public
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (non-chargeable)
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Does security Guard Service receive fire response training
- Is the Security Guard Serviced Contracted
- Are there written guard post descriptions and post orders
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Are your Security Guard Service proprietary
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
For those that are looking for style and comfort in Geneva, this is the perfect living space.
This 2 bedroom apartment will perfectly suit families with high expectations in term of location and quality. The apartment has been entirely repainted and refurbished to offer high standing furnishing and equipment. The apartment has a master bedroom and another bedroom with two single beds and a long and comfortable balcony.
You can reach, in less than 10 minutes by foot, Plainpalais and Rive in Geneva's heart.
- 90 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 90 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 81 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.