Avenue Eugène Pittard Serviced Apartment, Les Eaux...
Geneva is the second-most populous city in Switzerland, lying at the southern tip of expansive Lac Léman (Lake Geneva).
Surrounded by the Alps and Jura mountains, Geneva has incredible views of Mont Blanc, as well as the likes of the Geneva Water Fountain, St Pierre Cathedral and the Musée d'Art et d'Histoire. The headquarters of Europe’s United Nations and the Red Cross can be found here too, showing that the city is a global hub for diplomacy and banking.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||CHF190||CHF190|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Geneva Airport 5miles
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (non-chargeable)
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Non smoking
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Nannies / Baby Sitter Services
- Lift access
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Walk on Balcony
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Table football
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Games rooms
- Table tennis
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Full Sky/Virgin Package (Full sports and movies)
- Games console: In reception area
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Nutrition extraction: Nutri Bullett
- Dust pan and brush
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Security Alarm System
- Balcony's on ground floor are accessible by the public
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
- Does security Guard Service receive fire response training
- Is the Security Guard Serviced Contracted
- Are there written guard post descriptions and post orders
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Are your Security Guard Service proprietary
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
For those that are looking for style and comfort in Geneva, this is the perfect living space.
This 2 bedroom apartment will perfectly suit families with high expectations in term of location and quality. The apartment has been entirely repainted and refurbished to offer high standing furnishing and equipment. The apartment has a master bedroom and another bedroom with two single beds and a long and comfortable balcony.
You can reach, in less than 10 minutes by foot, Plainpalais and Rive in Geneva's heart.
- 90 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 90 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 81 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.