Route de Florissant Serviced Apartment, Les Eaux
Geneva is the second-most populous city in Switzerland, lying at the southern tip of expansive Lac Léman (Lake Geneva).
A safe and modern residential district, the area attracts a lot of rich people in Geneva for its safety, greenness and calm. Surrounded by the Alps and Jura mountains, Geneva has incredible views of Mont Blanc, as well as the likes of the Geneva Water Fountain, St Pierre Cathedral and the Musée d'Art et d'Histoire. The headquarters of Europe’s United Nations and the Red Cross can be found here too, showing that the city is a global hub for diplomacy and banking.
Also, you remain very close to the very centre.
- Geneva Airport 4.9miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Lift access
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dust pan and brush
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Salt and pepper
- Washing up liquid
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
Sleek and modern, this is the ideal apartment to enjoy the many delights of Geneva.
Well located and surrounded by a nice park, this apartment offers calm; centrality and greenness. The 2 bedrooms allow a small family to be comfortably installed with a spacious kitchen and balcony. This modern decoration allows feeling space, luminosity and comfort.
Enquire now to get your trip to Geneva all booked up.
- 90 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 90 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 81 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.