Route de Florissant Serviced Apartment, Les Eaux
Geneva is the second-most populous city in Switzerland, lying at the southern tip of expansive Lac Léman (Lake Geneva).
A safe and modern residential district, the area attracts a lot of rich people in Geneva for its safety, greenness and calm. Surrounded by the Alps and Jura mountains, Geneva has incredible views of Mont Blanc, as well as the likes of the Geneva Water Fountain, St Pierre Cathedral and the Musée d'Art et d'Histoire. The headquarters of Europe’s United Nations and the Red Cross can be found here too, showing that the city is a global hub for diplomacy and banking.
Also, you remain very close to the very centre.
- Geneva Airport 5 miles
- Genève-Champel 0.9 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Security deposit required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wooden flooring
- Walk on Balcony
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Business centre
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc) - One time
- Bedside table
- Anti allergy bedding (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Chest of drawers
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Sofa bed
- Desk to work from
- Vacuum cleaner
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
Stylish and contemporary, this is the ideal apartment to enjoy the many delights of Geneva.
This beautiful studio, complete with a modern decor and a new kitchen, is spacious and has a balcony with a great view of the entire district. Inside the apartment area all the amenities that are needed to make it the perfect home in Geneva. It is located in the safest district of Geneva, Champel, just next to a supermarket and the bus station, it will take you less than 10 minutes to reach the centre.
Enquire now to get your trip to Geneva all booked up.
- 90 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 90 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 81 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.