Rue de Cloche Serviced Apartment
Stunning luxury 3-bedroom apartment, located just off Quai du mont-Blanc set in a quiet residential area yet few steps from Geneva Lake & its iconic 'Jet d'Eau'. This tastefully furnished property offers fantastic view from the balcony to Lake Geneva.
- Genève Aéroport 5.25 miles
- Geneva train station 0.62 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Security deposit required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Lift access
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Anti allergy bedding (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- First aid kit
Stunning luxury 3-bedroom apartment, located just off Quai du mont-Blanc set in a quiet residential area yet few steps from Geneva Lake & its iconic 'Jet d'Eau'. This tastefully furnished property offers fantastic view from the balcony to Lake Geneva. The access to the apartment is via a private lift providing you and your family with privacy and comfort. The property comprises of a double living room, dining room, fully equipped kitchen, 3 double bedrooms with en-suite shower room & office space. The 33m² master bedroom has its own dressing room, desk area & ensuite with both shower and bath facilities. The kitchen is equipped with all modern appliances including a dishwasher, fridge freezer, an oven & hob. There is also a microwave, toaster and kettle. A laundry area is available on-site.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.