Rue de Lausanne Serviced Apartment, City Centre
Geneva is the second-most populous city in Switzerland, lying at the southern tip of expansive Lac Léman (Lake Geneva).
The most international and lively district of Geneva, it remains also the most practical one for transportation. The train station is located there and the highway to Lausanne or the airport is starting 5 minutes away by car from it. Its international aspects allow you to enjoy a wide variety of food and to find open 7/11 almost at every corner.
- Geneva Airport 3.9miles
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
Stylish and lavish, this is the ideal apartment to enjoy the many delights of Geneva.
This newly refurbished flat is located on the 7th floor of a nice building on rue de Lausanne on the edge of the Pâquis. It has got a large bedroom, a cosy living room and a totally renovated bathroom with an Italian shower and a washer/dryer. The kitchen is fully equipped and has access to the long balcony, on the rue de Lausanne.
The apartment is also close to international organisations and public transportation, buses, tramways and the train station.
- 90 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 90 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 81 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.