Rue Clos Serviced Apartment, Les Eaux
A beautiful and historical district of Geneva; sometimes called the park district by the locals. You will find there two of the 3 biggest parks of Geneva.
You will also find a lot of beautiful buildings of the 19th and beginning of 20th century that are classified as protected buildings. This district is also one of the two districts along the lake of Geneva, so you will always remain close to the lake, enjoy wandering around it or to go swim.
- Genève Aéroport 4.34 miles
- Geneva 0.8 miles
- Carouge GE, Rue des Mouettes 0.18 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Tenancy agreement required
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Business centre
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
Dive into the Haussmannian period, with high ceilings with molding and nice flooring. This apartment provides a large bedroom with a double bed and a small one with a double foldable sofa that can welcome up to two people.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.