The property is just 5 minutes drive from the local supermarket, an Asda Superstore, as well as The Centre Cumbernauld, ideal for all your retail needs!
Alder View is minutes from Cumbernauld Train station, as well as the M80, making it ideal for all major motorway links.
- Glasgow 26miles
- Cumbernauld train station 1.4 miles
- Central heating
- Non smoking
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
Alder View is located on a peaceful Cumbernauld road. There are 4 bedrooms, three double bedrooms, and 1 twin bedrooms, all decorated to a high standard. All linens and towels are provided.
The property offers a well appointed main family bathroom with a shower over the bath.
There is a separate well-equipped kitchen available for guest use.
There is also a good sized cozy living room complete with a dining area, everything you need to relax after a long day of work or play.
Feel free to snuggle up on the couch and watch the flat screen TV, and use our complimentary WiFi to plan the next day’s adventures!
Our team is always on hand to help with any problems, and guests will be able to enjoy a home away from home experience during their stay with us.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.