Anchored | Homely Apartment in Historic Centre
Quiet, elevated street in Paisley's historic observatory area.
Fast connections to:
Glasgow Airport & surrounds
Glasgow City by road or rail
Paisley Royal Alexandra Hospital
Erskine Bridge to Dunbarton, Loch Lomond & beyond
M8 through Glasgow to Edinburgh
Prestwick Airport to the south
Extremely central within in Paisley, yet tucked out of the way from traffic and footfall.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Anchored | Homely Apartment in Historic Centre||N/A||£129||£109||£96||£84|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Glasgow Airport miles
- Prestwick International Airport miles
- Minimum stay: 6 nights
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: External car parking
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Zip and link beds
- Flat screen televisions
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- First aid kit
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (chargeable)
Spacious, traditional apartment in the historic centre of Paisley. Great road links to Glasgow City, Glasgow Airport, Renfrewshire and the Erskine Bridge. 2-minute walk to Paisley Gilmour St train station, Scotland's 4th busiest, with frequent services to Glasgow and beyond. Less than 5 minutes to Royal Alexandra Hospital.
The apartment is located on the ground floor on a quiet street, and fully equipped with everything guests can need for a true home away from home experience. Super-king bedroom to the rear and twin bedroom to the front.
Nespresso machine ✔ dedicated work station ✔ fast reliable wifi ✔ supersized smart TV ✔
- 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.