The apartment is situated in a great location and is just a short walk from the nearest Lidl grocery store and other local amenities including the Amethyst.
There are many local parks and attractions close by to explore including the beautiful longstanding Elder Park, a great place for picnics and a leisurely walk. Braehead Shopping Centre is a short drive away where you will find a cinema, a bowling alley, a climbing centre and many other leisure activities, as well as lots of eateries and all of the usual high street shops.
The M8 is only a few minutes drive away and provides access to the Scotland Central belt network and all major motorway links.
- Glasgow 6miles
- Govan 1 miles
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Private garden
- Non smoking
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Private patio
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
This beautifully presented 3-bedroom, mid terraced house, is located in the Govan area of Glasgow.
There are 2 twin bedrooms, as well as a single bedroom all decorated to a high standard. All linens and towels will be provided. Housekeeping is also provided on a once weekly basis. There is an open plan, well-equipped kitchen available for guest use, as well as a reasonable sized, beautifully decorated bathroom that offers all of the essentials, as well as an ensuite bathroom.
There is also a cosy living room, complete with a sofa bed, feel free to snuggle up on the couch and watch the flat screen TV, and use our complimentary Wi-Fi to plan the next day's adventures. We have everything you need to relax after a long day of work or play!
The property offers a sizeable back garden available for guests to enjoy, as well as free on-street parking.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.