This property is in a very desirable neighbourhood with a Tesco Metro just 12 minutes walk away, as is Knightswood Shopping Centre.
There are many local parks and attractions close by to explore including the beautiful Victoria Park, a great place for picnics and a leisurely walk. It also has offers a number of activities to enjoy, including a model boating pond, orienteering course, tennis courts and even has The Fossil Grove Museum which is definitely worth a visit! An escape to the Highlands is only an hour’s drive away with the Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond offering a range of outdoor activities.
For tourists arriving by air, Glasgow Airport is a 15-minute drive away, and is very easily reached by taxi or car.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||£145||£140||£135||£130||£125|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Glasgow 7miles
- Jordanhill 1 miles
- Hillhead 3 miles
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Private garden
- Non smoking
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
This apartment has been beautifully decorated throughout, with 2 double bedrooms and one twin bedroom (which can be made into kingsized beds on request). All rooms come complete with ample storage space and have been decorated to a high standard. Linen and towels are provided for your stay.
There is a well-equipped fully fitted kitchen available for guest use, as well as a reasonable sized bathroom offering all the essentials, including an electric shower. There is also a large cosy living room with a fitted flat screen TV and a wide selection of TV channels and entertainment to choose from.
Guests will be able to enjoy a home away from home experience during their stay with us and we're always on hand to help where we can.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.