Crown Circus Apartment
There’s so much to do into the city’s West End! Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum is one that almost needs no introduction as one of the perennial favourite attractions of Glasgow’s West End. Housing one of Europe’s great art collections amongst many other great exhibitions, it’s one of the most visited museums in the United Kingdom outside of London. The University of Glasgow has an amazing history – it’s the fourth oldest university in the English speaking world and is often ranked as one of the top universities in the world. situated right next to the River Kelvin, the Botanic Gardens provide a welcome break from the bustling city outwith the park. Nearby is Ashton Lane which is a charming cobbled lane full of character, popular throughout the day and also as a late night stop, with a great choice of bars and restaurants.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Glasgow Airport 8miles
- Hillhead 0.5 miles
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Coffee table
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Crown Circus Serviced Apartment in Glasgow's West End: The top (second) floor 3-bedroom duplex apartment, accessed by several flights of stairs, has a living room, dining room and kitchen. The three bedrooms (two king size and one double) each have their own ensuite shower room. It will comfortably accommodate up to 6. There are internal stairs leading to the top/3rd floor bedrooms. Not wheelchair accessible. Free WiFi.
Ideally located a few minutes’ walk to the Byres Road amenities of the West End.
The living room has Freeview TV. The kitchen is fully equipped including electric fan oven, gas hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, washer/dryer and dishwasher. All linen and towels are provided along with a welcome pack of tea, coffee and biscuits.
No parking is available with this apartment. Metered on street parking is available.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.