As the epicentre of Glasgow’s extraordinary mercantile wealth, this area housed tobacco lords and cotton kings.
The streets and lanes closest to the Clyde are packed with studios, workshops and galleries, while thoroughfares closer to the Ingram Street artery have some of Glasgow’s best-loved bars and restaurants. Ingram Street, running from Royal Exchange Square right through the heart of the Merchant City, is lined by elegant blonde sandstone buildings and innumerable architectural wonders.
Ingram Street morphed into the city’s most exclusive fashion boulevard as luxury and niche brands.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||ROR||£138||£127||£109||£101|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Glasgow International 10.5miles
- Queen Street 0.4 miles
- St Enoch 0.7 miles
- Buchanan Bus Station 1 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bedside table
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven
- Iron and ironing board
- Chopping board
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
Ingram is ideally located in the heart of the Merchant City. This compact 1-bedroom Merchant City apartment can accommodate up to 2 guests and has a king size master bedroom. The open plan lounge/dining/kitchen faces the quieter rear of the building. The bathroom has a shower over the bath..
The living room has a Freeview TV and DVD/CD player. The kitchen is fully equipped including an electric fan oven, gas hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, washer/dryer and dishwasher. All linen and towels are provided along with a welcome pack of tea, coffee and biscuits.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.