St Vincent Place
Glasgow is one of the must-see cities in Scotland, aside from Edinburgh, St Andrews and Aberdeen. Any traveller can be at home here.
With the apartments based in the heart of the city centre, Glasgow Central and Queen Street stations are within a 5 minute walk for ease of access. If you’re coming by air it’s a short 20 minute taxi ride, with Buchanan Street subway and bus station only a 5 minute walk from the apartments.
There’s easy access to the transport connections around the city from the apartments.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Open plan 1 bed||ROR||ROR||ROR||ROR||ROR|
|Premium 1 bed||ROR||ROR||ROR||ROR||ROR|
|1 bedroom apartment||ROR||ROR||ROR||ROR||ROR|
|1 bed Penthouse||ROR||ROR||ROR||ROR||ROR|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Glasgow Airport 8.4miles
- Prestwick miles
- Glasgow Central 1 miles
- Queen Street miles
- Buchanan St, Glasgow 1 miles
- Buchanan Bus Station 1 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Walk on Balcony
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Hypnos mattresses
- Onsite restaurant
- Onsite bar
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Salt and pepper
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
These fully furnished serviced apartments in Glasgow offer business and leisure travellers all they need to enjoy the city.
Found in an Edwardian building formerly home to the Anchor Line Shipping Company’s headquarters, the apartment building has the opulence of a 1920s ocean liner. With original 1906 features kept intact, you’ll find glazed tiles, terrazzo flooring, timber wall-panelling, stunning fireplaces and even the original safes. Amenities in the apartments include complimentary Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, cosy furniture, balconies, comfy beds, sleek bathrooms and fully equipped kitchens.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
1 3 night booking No less than 4 days prior to midday on the day your booking commences.
4 27 night booking No less than 7 days prior to midday on the day your booking commences.
28 59 night booking No less than 14 days prior to midday on the day your booking commences.
60 + night booking No less than 28 days prior to midday on the day your booking commences.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.