Pollokshaws Rd Apartment
The apartment is ideally located for Glasgow's Southside, situated right next to Shawlands' main commercial strip and growing bar and restaurant scene.
The peaceful Queen's Park is a couple of minutes walk with views over the city, and Hampden Park, Scotland's national football stadium is just a short drive to the east. There are all the amenities one could need within a short walk, as well as supermarkets Morrisons, Aldi, and Lidl in close proximity.
Regular buses and trains run to the city centre in just 10-15 minutes, and by road, the location connects very efficiently to the national motorway network with the nearby M77.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||£150||£120||£120||£110|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Glasgow Airport 8miles
- Edinburgh Airport 44 miles
- Shawlands Train Station 0.2 miles
- Crossmyloof Train Station 0.3 miles
- Bridge Street Subway Station 2 miles
- West Street Subway Station 2.1 miles
- Buchanan Bus Station 4 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Wireless public internet
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Freeview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Intercom system
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Emergency Lighting
Stylishly presented 2 bedroom apartment in the vibrant Shawlands area of Glasgow's Southside.
The back bedroom can be arranged as twin beds or a super-king, while the front bedroom offers a comfortable double. This also includes 2 bathrooms. The kitchen-diner is fully equipped with everything you could need to make this your new home. The living room, with two sofas and a large flat screen TV, includes a small workstation with a desk and printer.
The property benefits from super-fast Wi-Fi, and full housekeeping will be provided weekly during your stay.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.