South West Glasgow Apartment
The apartment is in a great location for many of the city's attractions, key industries, and connectivity to the regional road network.
Walking distance to the Queen Elizabeth University Hospital, many local amenities close by, and just a short drive to supermarkets; Asda, Morrisons, Lidl, and Aldi. Easy access to the Clyde Tunnel connects directly to the West End and Glasgow University, while Braehead shopping centre and SOAR Intu leisure and entertainment, Ikea, and Hillington Business Park are just to the west, and the BBC and STV studios are a short distance to the east en route to the city centre.
- Glasgow Airport 4.6miles
- Cardonald 0.2 miles
- Hillington East 0.7 miles
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Private garden
- Wireless public internet
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Flat screen televisions
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- High speed broadband connection
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Beautifully presented 2 bedroom semi-detached house in the Drummoyne area of Glasgow.
Each of the 2 bedrooms can be arranged either as twin beds or as a super-king bed, with quality linens and towels provided. Full housekeeping will be provided weekly during your stay. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you could need to make this your home away from home. The living room, with two sofa beds and a large flat screen smart tv and small desk, opens through to the dining area where patio doors extend to the private rear garden. The property also benefits from a private driveway and a second downstairs WC.
This property is freshly decorated and furnished to a high standard. With super fast Wi-Fi, you can comfortably tune in to Netflix in the living room while someone else is streaming on the laptop upstairs.
- 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.