Tolbooth 1 bedroom Apartment
Tolbooth Serviced Apartments are located in the Merchant City in a modern building at Glasgow Cross, overlooking the historic Tolbooth Steeple. Step out to an abundance of restaurants and bars in the Merchant City – and only a short walk to the Buchanan Street pedestrian precinct.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Tolbooth 1 bedroom||£145||£145||£135||£120||£110|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Glasgow Airport 9miles
- High Street 0.5 miles
- St Enoch 1.2 miles
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Fans in Apartment
- Wooden flooring
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
Luxury Serviced Apartment in Bell Street Merchant City Glasgow for 4 people is centrally located on the edge of the vibrant Merchant City in a modern building adjacent to the historic Tolbooth Steeple at Glasgow Cross. Apartment has a King Sized bedroom and Double Sofa Bed in open plan lounge.
This 1 bedroom apartments has a king sized master bedroom and there is also a double sofa bed in lounge, allowing this apartment to accommodate up to 4 guests.
The apartment boasts a large open plan lounge/dining/kitchen, main Bathroom with shower over bath off the hall. The apartment is on an upper floor with lift access. Wheelchair accessible (but shower over bath). Free WiFi. Free underground car parking*
The living room has a Freeview smart TV, Blu-Ray DVD/CD player and WiFi. The kitchen is fully equipped, including electric fan oven, gas hob, fridge/freezer and microwave. There is a washer/dryer in a utility cupboard off the hall, within the apartment. All linen and towels are provided along with a welcome pack of tea, coffee and biscuits.
Approximate Size 75m²
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.