Dang Thai Mai Street Apartments
Hanoi is known for its centuries-old architecture and a rich culture with Southeast Asian, Chinese and French influences. There are many little temples, including Bach Ma, plus Đồng Xuân Market, selling household goods and street food.
You are located in Tây Hồ District which is famous for its nightlife, restaurants and pubs. To cool off on a hot day, visit the water park near the lake front with your friends and afterwards make a visit to the 6th-century Trấn Quốc Pagoda. You also have plenty of shopping options nearby!
Your apartment is 17 minutes drive to the nearest train station and Noi Bai International Airport is 25 minutes drive.
- Noi Bai International Airport 12.8 miles
- Sapa Train Station 3.7 miles
- Lift access
- Security deposit required
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Safety Deposit Box
- Walk on Balcony
- Tenancy agreement required
- Maid services: Every day
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Room service
- Onsite restaurant
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Barbeque Area
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Cable
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Emergency Lighting
- Support available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Onsite security
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (chargeable)
- Spacious work space.
- Facilities such as printer & scanners
- High speed broadband connection
- Shared working decks
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
A fully-furnished serviced apartment overlooking the vibrant city or the beautiful lake. These apartments offer a more spacious accommodation than your hotel rooms while also preserving hotel like facilities like room service, daily housekeeping and a 24 hour front desk to help you with your needs! The property offers studios and 1 bedroom apartments ideal for both leisure and corporate travellers alike. Most of the apartments come with a small balcony with seating capacity so that you can enjoy your mornings with a beautiful view. The studio comes with a combined bedroom and living space, whilst the 1 bedroom has a separate living room offering you almost double the space! Each apartment has a kitchenette which long stayers will especially appreciate.
After a long day you can come and take a relaxing dip in the marble bathtub.
Additionally, you get complimentary Wi-Fi, grocery delivery service, laundry and dry cleaning services, indoor pool, rooftop pool, infinity pool, jacuzzi, fitness centre, sauna, and on-site car park.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.