Xuân Diệu Street Apartments
This property located by Ho Tay offers a peaceful alternative to the bustle of the city. Take a boat cruise and explore historic temples, meander through markets, enjoy the breeze off the water and relax in a serene atmosphere.
Spend a few hours or the whole day here. Walk, jog or cycle around the perimeter or meander through the surrounding gardens.
Enjoy a Ho Tay boat cruise. Sail to the small island where the Tran Quoc Pagoda is located. You can also cross a bridge to reach the island. This 6th-century pagoda is the oldest Buddhist temple in Hanoi. Explore it at sunset when the stupa stands against the horizon and the colours of the setting sun reflect on the water. May is a particularly stunning time to visit when the lotus flowers bloom and cover parts of the lake.
Another interesting historic building, the Quan Thanh Temple, is located at Thanh Nien Street. It was erected between 1010 and 1028 as one of four sacred temples. Relax in its serene gardens and admire the ancient architecture and ornate woodcarvings that detail sacred animals.
The nearest train station is Cat Linh Train Station which is 18 minutes away by car and Noi Bai International Airport is 23 minutes drive away.
- Noi Bai International Airport 20.1 miles
- Cat Linh Train Station 6 miles
- Lift access
- Security deposit required
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Room with small balcony
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Direct dial telephone
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Oven: Oven
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Salt and pepper
- Desk to work from
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Recyclying facilities
- CFL or LED lighting
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Support available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Airport Transfers (Chargeable)
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Located in Tây Hồ, this property is placed in the vibrant part of the city. Modernly built and with spacious settings, this property offers many units of studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments.
Its expansive layout effortlessly incorporates an open living area, kitchenette, powder room and private study. Tucked away separately from the living area are the master bedroom and guest room. Each one is suitably furnished with comfy king-sized beds, wardrobes and spacious bathrooms - complete with luxurious amenities to provide total relaxation.
The level of luxury inside each chic and stylishly appointed suite is unrivalled. You will discover, to your delight, a myriad of sophisticated and personalised amenities and facilities, tailored to make your long or short-term stay as luxurious and comfortable as possible. So comprehensive is the list, you may find it difficult to leave your suite.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.