Somerset Vista in Ho Chi Minh City
Offers great accessibility to upscale restaurants, trendy fashions, several music and technology companies based nearby in Ho Chi Minh City's finest residential district.
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport 7.3 miles
- Saigon 6.2 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Security deposit required
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Maid services: Six times a week
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Business centre
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pet policy: Pets Welcome
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc) - One time
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Onsite restaurant
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Tennis courts
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- MPS docking station
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Smoke alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Onsite security
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Somerset Vista apartments are elegant and stylish serviced apartments in Ho Chi Minh City that are perfect for both business and leisure. At the foot of the serviced residence lies a colourful stretch of bistros, cafes and restaurants, making it a truly convenient location for guests seeking a respite in the bustling city.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.