Connaught Road Apartments, Sheung Wan
Hong Kong is one of the jewels of Asia that just keeps on delivering for all guests that enter.
West of the main business district, Sheung Wan is a lively area known for its down-to-earth vibe. Shopping is centered around Western Market, a restored Edwardian-style building offering handicrafts and fabrics, as well as the pungent stalls of Dried Seafood Street. The winding streets are also home to laid-back eateries and the 19th-century Man Mo Temple. Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal is a hub for day-trippers.
As always, there are plenty of travel connections to get you around the city of Hong Kong.
- Hong Kong International Airport 19.8miles
- Sheung Wan MTR Station 0.4 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Tenancy agreement required
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- MPS docking station
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- High speed broadband connection
Vibrant and sleek serviced apartments in Hong Kong are perfect for both business and leisure. Located in the central area of Sheung Wan, the apartments are just a few minutes walk away from Sheung Wan Station. All the units in the apartment feature air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. Guests can also make use of the fitness centre. Our personalized housekeeping team keeps your room made up twice a week. Live your own style in convenient way with our fully equipped room.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.