Granville Road Apartments
As such, the area is popular with both young professionals and tourists.
Due to the demographics of the local population, the Tsim Sha Tsui district in Kowloon possesses ample evening entertainment options. From traditional to modern restaurants, from pulsating nightclubs to chic bars, it is a perfect place to get acquainted with Hong Kong’s diverse entertainment options.
It is well connected to Hong Kong, with the Tsim Sha Tsui Station serving the area. Hong Kong Tramways, the bus and taxis also service the area.
- Hong Kong International Airpot 21.3 miles
- Tsim Sha Tsui East Station 0.4 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Tenancy agreement required
- Business centre
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
Located at the Granville Road, these fully furnished apartments in Hong Kong provide a serene retreat, perpetual hustle and bustle. The vicinity is popular with tourists and full-time residents alike, is an ideal base for business and leisure travelers seeking extended stay accommodation in the city.
These stylish one bedroom apartments are defined by contemporary furnishings and natural light. With views near the street, the large windows illuminate the apartment, while tasteful modern art provides the room with character. The living space/bedroom features a home entertainment system, a comfortable bed lined with exquisite linen in the bedroom, ample storage space and a workspace. The kitchen contains all the necessary appliances and utilities for self-catered living, while the bathroom features both bathing and showering facilities. The apartment is equipped with a sofa bed as well.
Each apartment comes with complimentary Wi-Fi, a concierge service, regular housekeeping, access to a gym, essential toiletries and 24-hour security.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.