Lun Fat Street Apartments, Causeway Bay
A sought-after location for businessmen and expats with sophisticated tastes, Wan Chai is the epitome of Hong Kong’s urban life.
At the heart of the city and the advantageous location between Central and Causeway Bay, the district is a juxtaposition of the old and the new, the residential and the commercial, and the East and the West. Local and overseas professionals and business executives are able to enjoy the short commuting to business centres, such as HKCEC, Central Plaza, Hopewell Centre and Pacific Place.
Next to the century-old tramway and a 5-minute walk from the MTR station, The Luna connects you with the rest of the city.
- Hong Kong International Airport 24.5miles
- Causeway Bay Station 1.1 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Lift access
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
Homely and elegant serviced apartments in Hong Kong are another fine choice for style and comfort.
Our apartments have all the essentials for your work-life balance. Work hard in your room with speedy Wi-Fi and handy phone services. Grab a coffee at the club lounge or work out at the outdoor gym. Reliving the streetwise nature of the Wan Chai community, we offer residents maximum flexibility and comfort.
All the elegant rooms in this property are well equipped with all the modern facilities for your comfortable stay.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.