Mercer Street Apartments, Sheung Wan
Centrally located, Sheung Wan is a popular district for both residents of Hong Kong and visitors. Retaining a nostalgic feel due to its traditional architecture, Sheung Wan is mere moments away from Hong Kong’s central business districts.
Man Mo Temple, located on Hollywood Road, houses the gods of martial arts and literature and the Pak Sing Ancestral Hall are within walking distance of the property. Both offer a fascinating insight into the history of Hong Kong. For further cultural pursuits, visit the Hong Kong Museum or the Hong Kong Gallery.
Soho and Victoria, two of the most popular evening destinations in Hong Kong, are a short distance away from Sheung Wan. Offering a range of restaurants, bars and clubs, guests can unwind and experience Hong Kong in the evening or entertain clients.
Sheung Wan MTR Station offers visitors access to central Hong Kong’s business and tourist districts.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Mercer Street Studio||N/A||N/A||N/A||HK$717||HK$717|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Hong Kong International Airport 22.8miles
- Sheung Wan Station 0.1 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Minimum stay: 60 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television package: Freview
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
Recently renovated, this studio apartment is conveniently located in the centre of Sheung Wan. One of the most coveted districts in Hong Kong, Sheung Wan is defined by the juxtaposition of traditional and modern Hong Kong, embodying the modern principles of the area whilst paying homage to the history of the city.
Situated on the fourth floor, this apartment is bright and spacious, exuding a welcoming ambience. The living space contains a comfortable queen size bed, a television, a laptop friendly work space and a large wardrobe. The kitchen contains a hob, a microwave oven, a fridge freezer and a washer/dryer.
Furthermore, these studio apartments in Hong Kong includes air conditioning, complimentary Wi-Fi, a regular cleaning service, a weekly linen change and a nearby parking space.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.