Poplar Street Apartments, Kowloon
Our Kowloon serviced apartments are conveniently located five minutes away from Prince Edward Station and one stop away from Mong Kok.
Prince Edward is located at the edge of the core Kowloon District, a haven for those looking for an affordable space in a central location. It is also known as the home of famous attractions, including Goldfish Street, the Yuen Po Bird Garden and the Flower Market.
The place is also a breeding ground for more eccentric enterprises.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Hong Kong International Airport 18.3miles
- Prince Edward Station 0.5 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Walk on Balcony
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
Your apartment is situated at Poplar Street in the famous area of Kowloon.
Fully furnished studio apartments in Hong Kong, you will find an attached bathroom and equipped with double size bed, kitchenette, air conditioner, shared washer/dryer and TV are present for your convenience. Services like weekly sheets & linen service, Once a week maid cleaning service, Netflix, internet, electricity (capped) and water are available for a convenient and comfortable stay in serviced apartments.
The studio is located in a walk-up building.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.