Possession Street Apartments, Sheung Wan
Centrally located, Sheung Wan is a popular destination for both tourists and residents of Hong Kong. Considered a part of the Central and Western District, Sheung Wan retains a nostalgic feel despite being a stone’s throw away from Hong Kong’s towering skyscrapers. As such, Sheung Wan is a great place to explore on foot.
The famous Man Mo Temple on Hollywood Road, which houses the gods of the martial arts and literature, is a must visit for guests seeking an insight into Hong Kong’s rich history. The Pak Sing Ancestral Hall in Tai Ping Shan is another monument to the history of Hong Kong nearby.
Victoria Harbour and Soho, two of the most popular evening destinations in Hong Kong, are a short distance away from Sheung Wan. Here, guests can unwind and experience Hong Kong in the evening or entertain clients. Sheung Wan MTR Station offers visitors access to central Hong Kong’s business and tourist districts.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Possession St Studio||N/A||N/A||N/A||HK$708||HK$708|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Hong Kong International Airport 22.9miles
- Sheung Wan Station 0.5 miles
- Lok Ku Road 0.55 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dust pan and brush
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Recently renovated, this studio apartment, located in the heart of Sheung Wan, is perfectly suited to the requirements of both business and leisure travelers. Our serviced accommodation in Hong Kong is designed to ensure guests enjoy the privacy of their own space whilst ensuring guests are well catered for with world class services.
The living space/bedroom is tastefully decorated and maximizes all possible space to create a welcoming ambience. The kitchen, stylishly designed, features a hob, a microwave, a fridge and a washer/dryer. Replete with a modern tiles, the bathroom offers shower facilities. The apartment contains air conditioning, complimentary Wi-Fi, a television, a parking space nearby and a regular cleaning service.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.