Hollywood Road Apartments, Central
This Sheung Wang apartment is located on the incredibly convenient and popular Hollywood Road, close to the Sheung Wang MTR Station, Queens Road and the vibrant SoHo area. Guests will find the Staunton Shopping Centre – perfect for picking up essential groceries or browsing cloths and accessories.
This area is well-known as the ‘Arts Centre’ of Hong Kong, there are plenty of impressive galleries to explore in the neighbourhood. One of the most popular parts of the Hollywood area is the ‘Cat Street’, which is home to one of Hong Kong’s most famous flea markets. Beyond the markets, there is also a good range of upscale and high-end antique stores – perfect for finding an unexpected treasure!
The area is very well connected, with a taxi journey to the airport taking as little as 30 minutes and Hong Kong’s Central MTR Station only 20 minutes away on foot. Guests can also reach the popular Kowloon area within 30 minutes – perfect for a day out.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Wireless public internet
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Non smoking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
Compact with a stylish design which incorporates an open-plan layout, this serviced apartment on HOLLYWOOD ROAD includes a wide range of state-of-the-art amenities, desk concierge services, and proficient hospitality space.
This studio apartment in Hong Kong features a living room area which features a flat-screen television, a writing/work desk, lounge chairs, phone and much more. The open kitchen includes all the necessary modern lifestyle appliances like a fridge, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee-tea machine and a range of utensils for guests to cook at home with ease. There’s also a comfortable king-size large double bed with luxury bed linen, bedside tables, chest drawers and an individually controlled air conditioning in the apartment. The bathroom is tiled with high-end sanitary fittings and is maintained promptly by the housekeeping staff.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.