Keneddy Town Apartments, Happy Valley
Located in northwest Hong Kong, Kennedy Town is bordered by Belcher Bay of Victoria to the north and Shek Tong Tsui to the west. Due to the recent opening of the MRT station in the area, Kennedy Town has experienced significant regeneration and development, rendering the area one of the most coveted in Hong Kong.
The Sai Wan Swimming Shed is an atmospheric hideaway just below Victoria Road. Offering stunning views of Hong Kong’s centre and the Victoria Harbour, the Sai Wan Swimming Shed’s views of the sunset are incomparable. The aptly named Instagram Pier is one of Hong Kong’s best kept secrets. Offering alternative views of Kowloon’s cityscape, is a great location to admire Hong Kong. Lo Pan Temple, constructed 771-476 BC, is one of the oldest temples on the island and is characterized by elaborate murals, poem engravings and ceramic figurines.
In recent years, Kennedy Town has become renowned as a hotspot for dining. With restaurants serving cuisines from around the globe, Kennedy Town offers something for palettes of all penchants. Typically, a journey from Kennedy Town to Hong Kong’s central business districts takes around half an hour.
- Hong Kong International Airport 22.36 miles
- Kennedy Town MTR Station 0.24 miles
- Sands Street Bus Terminus 0.05 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Maid services: Three times a week
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Fans in Apartment
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television package: Freview
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Dust pan and brush
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Exuding a sense of refined luxury, our serviced Apartments are defined by their unrelenting pursuit of excellence in accommodation. Ideal for extended stays for business or leisure, these Hong Kong luxury apartments provide all the necessary amenities for a comfortable stay.
The living spaces possess a peaceful ambiance that sets the tone for the whole apartment. Tasteful modern art adds character to the living space that contains a seating area, a coffee table, a 47” LCD TV and a home entertainment system. The stylish kitchen features all the necessary appliances and utensils for self-catered living. Each kitchen features a dishwasher, a washing machine, an oven, a hob, a Smeg fridge freezer and a coffee maker in addition to a range of cutlery, crockery, glassware and tableware.
The peaceful bedrooms feature a Simmons mattress, a bedside cabinet, a safe and ample storage space. The stylishly tiled bathrooms contain both bathing and showering facilities as well as L’Occitane toiletry set.
Additional facilities at our apartments include: access to an in house gym, a garden terrace that overlooks the Harbour , a secure entry system, regular housekeeping and complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.