Village Road Apartments
Hong Kong is one of the key business destinations for corporate travellers in Asia. Full of incredible attractions, you'll have a splendid time out of the board room and business meetings.
The area offers a huge array of shopping options that will keep you on your feet all day long. From Causeway Bay to Wan Chai, you're sure to find something that will make your all the walking around worth it. Hong Kong Stadium is half a kilometer from the condo hotel, while Times Square Hong Kong is a 14-minute walk away; meaning you can catch a game of sport or be in the centre with the big sights in little to no time.
There are plenty of transport options are available that will get you around Hong Kong with ease.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Suite||N/A||N/A||N/A||HK$1200||HK$1200|
|Deluxe 1 Bedroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||HK$1300||HK$1300|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Hong Kong International Airport 24miles
- Causeway Bay Station 1.1 miles
- Eaton House Bus Station 0.04 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Tenancy agreement required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
These serviced apartments in HK ( Hong Kong) offer business and leisure travellers with all they need to enjoy short or extended stays.
The apartments are just within a few minutes walk from Happy Valley Race course and Hong Koong Sanatoriuml. They are alsolocated within just a walking distance access to the business districts of Admiralty and Central and the entertainment and shopping areas of Wan Chai and Causeway Bay. A tranquil private terrace is also available for communal use. The units have a fully equipped kitchenette with dining area, a microwave, electric tea pot, and a toaster.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.